Cyalume Technologies designs, develops and produces extremely reliable Chemical & Electronic Lights for Safety & Security applications. Proven by the world’s top Militaries, Cyalume is working diligently to continue development of leading edge light technologies and deliver products to everyone that needs to see their way to safety.
When your safety depends on light, remember that Cyalume® is the name trusted millions of times every year. With extended shelf lives guaranteed in writing, Cyalume is the one to reach for first.
Cyalume Technologies is the world leader in the chemiluminescent industry. They provide dependable light for uses in emergencies such as blackouts, industrial accidents, acts of terrorism and natural disasters.
They manufacture a full complement of Military grade Cyalume® brand, Industrial grade SnapLight® brand and Consumer grade SafetyBright® brand emergency lighting solutions.
Due to patented formulations, each Cyalume SnapLights® can provide safe and dependable light for hours:
- Storage Life - unlike battery powered flashlights, SnapLights® can wait for years in your glove box and still provide dependable light when you need it.
- Safe Operation - SnapLights® are non flammable and can be used in confined spaces. SnapLights® consume no oxygen and can therefore be used inside your car. SnapLights® present no risk when used in the presence of oil or gasoline.
- Ease of Use - Just bend a Snaplight® until you hear the characteristic snap, shake it a bit, and you have a bar of light - to signal for help, read a map, change a tire, jump start the car - or simply to calm the children in the back seat.
Homes, hospitals, schools, nursing homes, offices, hotels, trains, industrial sites, police, fire, EMS, utilities and government agencies purchase products to use for:
- Signaling, Search & Rescue, Evacuating
- Illuminating Stairways and Walkways
- Marking Routes, Accidents, Exits, Landing Zones
- Traffic Control, Road Blocks, Indicate Highway Obstruction or New Paths
- DWI/DUI Checkpoints
- Medical Triage, EMS care with different colors for fractures, shock, etc.
- Personnel ID, Safety Kits
- Work Light, Confined Space Lighting
- Surveillance, Perimeter Control, Search & Rescue
- Obstruction Markers, Hazardous Materials, Utility Maintenance
- Sewers & Water Mains
- Underground Surveying
- Explosive Atmospheres
- Firefighting, etc.
Cyalume is a totally trusted name. Their products are manufactured in the U.S.A. to a high degree of product quality, meeting strict control during the manufacturing process. Only the safest, environmentally friendly and highest-grade chemicals are used. They are the official supplier of chemiluminescent products to the U.S. Government and all our products conform to military specifications. They print our assigned National Stock Number (NSN) on each military-spec product along with a verifiable 4 year shelf life.
Cyalume products come in a variety of sizes, colors and illumination intensity.
- are guaranteed leak proof, water proof, and are non-toxic
- are 100% reliable and maintenance-free with consistent light output & performance
- are non electrical and don’t use batteries, bulbs or lenses, non-corrodible
- will not generate heat or sparks, non-flammable
- are safe, convenient, practical, maintenance-free
- can be used in hazardous situations where life will be endangered or lost if products do not perform as expected
- have a 4 year verifiable shelf life, expiration date printed on the foil
- activate manually, upon your demand, in seconds
- emit 360 degree of bright light
- need no special storage requirements
- are fresh products made to order
- are made in the USA
- are the official supplier to US Government
On January 23, 2006, the Military and Safety Division of OmniGlow® Corporation, located in West Springfield, Massachusetts, became Cyalume® Technologies, Inc., a separate entity.
New Cyalume UK Distributor: http://www.mpsafetyuk.com